Update May 5, 2017: the first test results at one of the many upcoming 10-Gigabit hubs are in. Click here for the pics.
Early Adopters: real techies, the fanatic gamers, the visionaries – they can work with Angie, the world’s largest telecoms startup, on strategies, technologies, and engineering and market issues. This is about Wireless Extreme and the telecom revolution it is bringing about. For example, Angie is the first (and only) company that deploys tri-band 10-Gigabit Access Points. Read more about this in the joint press release (link) with our Technology Partners.
Angie wants to involve its group of Early Adopters, which we call Extreme Pioneers, with the many developments the company is experiencing. In the upcoming weeks and months, Extreme Pioneers will be invited for gatherings at our global as well as local headquarters.
Extreme Pioneer benefits:
- Extreme Pioneers can nominate each other for a seat on the Extreme Advisory Board. Three Extreme Pioneers will end up on the board.
- You can benefit from Angie’s risk-free order scheme.
- You will be listed as an “Extreme Pioneer”, with your profile on this site.
- You will become a member of a select group, consisting of Extreme Pioneers from around the world.
- You will get a special router for your premises to pick up the Wireless Extreme signal from the air.
- You will get an Access Point Extremer with a value of around $550 or a tri-band Access Point with a value of $2,500 installed close to your home (and in some cases in your yard, on your wall or balcony) in stead of 50 or 100 yards away. This guarantees perfect reception.
- You will be invited for special and mostly restricted Angie gatherings (e.g. in the USA, UK and the Netherlands) where you may -as an Extreme Pioneer- expect a VIP treatment.
- You will get priority at our Trials & Configuration events (always preceding our soft- and real launches) where you will be asked to stress-test the Wireless Extreme network.
- You pay a few months upfront when you place your order, but that will be cleared against the first few months of your active service subscription. As such, you’ll start paying from month 7 onward (with a 2-year contract).
For the real die-hard techies among you, the following documents will surely be of interest:
- Blueprint for Building 5G Primed Fiber Backhauled Telecom Infrastructures (Angie and tech firms consortium, May 8, 2017).
- Angie’s response to the USA FCC’s Notice of Inquiry in the matter of spectrum above 24 GHz (see link via www.5Gwe.com).
- Angie’s response to UK Ofcom’s Call for Input on Spectrum above 6 GHz for future mobile services (see link via www.5Gwe.com).
- On November 11, 2016, the Angie team published an analysis on the “Smart” industry, laying bare the risks, shortcomings, challenges and opportunities of large-scale, city-wide Internet-of-Things and Smart City projects. Click here for the document.
Legendary basketball player Rick Barry, member of the USA’s NBA Hall of Fame, has been involved with Angie since 2008. You can watch the Wireless Extreme explainer video about Wireless Extreme, featuring Rick Barry, here.
As an Extreme Pioneer, you are more than just an “ambassador”; you are one of the pioneers who start a true technological revolution. You can order now.
We will keep you informed of all further developments via email. Make sure to put email@example.com in your list of approved senders.
Also, read the FAQs Consumers for further general information, and read this consortium document for further information about Wireless Extreme and the amazing technologies and applications behind it.