In order to meet the exponential growth in data and connectivity traffic, there is an urgent need for new telecommunications infrastructure that is capable of delivering true ultra-high-speed internet access services to households, businesses, and institutions that can handle all the emerging, internet-reliant applications and services – from 8K video streaming to High Definition Networked Virtual Reality.
The expert team at Angie Communications, the pioneers behind the Fiber-to-the-Home industry, is now rolling out their 5G-Primed infrastructure in multiple cities across the globe.
Additional information is available through these publications and announcements:
– Hello, we are the world’s largest telecoms startup – Part 2: Further Reading Edition (link)
– Angie Extreme Executive Summary (published May 25, 2017, link)
– Blueprint for Building 5G Primed Fiber Backhauled Telecom Infrastructures (Published May 8, 2017, link)
– Smart City-as-a-Platform: Proposing an evolutionary blueprint-based partnership with Angie Communications (link)
– Angie’s multi-purpose ultra-high-capacity networks: Small Cells, Gigabit Wireless Access, Smart Cities, IoT, and Fiber Backhaul (link)
For more information about Angie’s Gigabit Wireless Extreme projects, please visit www.angiewireless.com/news or watch the explainer video with NBA Hall of Fame legend and Angie angel investor Rick Barry, here.